If you are having hair loss due to age factor (getting older), medication, stressful life, hormonal changes, and imbalance diet or due to genetic disorders, then you must read this article, here am going to share 6 unbelievable Exercise for Hair Growth, if you already Exercising for Hair Growth still go through this article it will definitely help you out.
Yoga not only suppress the thinning of hair and hair loss but also provides additional benefits, which has a very positive impact on soul and the whole body
Yoga is indeed a soothing and best alternative to any medicines, exercising for hair growth by adapting Yoga not only suppress the thinning & loss of hair but also provides additional benefits, which has a very positive impact on soul and the whole body. If you think yoga may be your best choice, we will demonstrate some postures that may be helpful to you.
For anyone who may not be accustomed to yoga, there are a few things we need to pay attention so that it may get you ready.
- In this we will share the basic concepts of ancient practice.
2. This will help you to understand the actual poses.
If you notice that your hairline is receding and want to slow down and stop the process, this exercise for hair growth or you can say these yoga postures can help you to slow down and stop the process of loss by increasing the blood circulation toward scalp, and simultaneously reduce the stress and tension as well.
In this article we will explain the exact method of performing these yoga poses.
Exercise for Hair Growth – 6 Easy Yoga Poses.
1. Adho Mukha Svanasana / Downward Dog
This Yoga pose is the most basic pose and used in exercising for hair growth.
To complete the “Adho Mukha Svanasana / Downward Dog” exercise you need to follow the following step.
- Lie on the yoga mat putting your stomach on the mat.
- Now keep your palm flat on the yoga mat and stretch you hand as shown. Your palms should be close to your ears.
- While doing this position always be on your toe and your heel should be toward the ceiling.
- Your buttocks should be pointed upwards and your legs should be straight, head down and your body pose will be now “V” shape.
- Straighten the spine so that the head hangs between the arms.
Benefit from this pose: This pose increase the blood circulation (thus increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients as blood carry these) toward upper part (top most part) of the body. Due to which it stimulate nerve of the scalp as well.
2. Uttanasana / Forward Bend
This position is very simple. You need to follow the following steps to perform Uttanasana / Forward Bend while exercising for hair growth.
- First stand up straight and touch your legs at the same time.
- Inhale and stretch your hands to the ceiling, then exhale and gradually bend forward until you usually touch your toes with your fingers.
- Try to raise your heels and hold the position for a few seconds, but beginners there may need to bend down first.
- When exiting the posture, make sure it moves smoothly and smoothly inhale and slowly stand up directly.
Benefit of this pose: Its help in stretching the hamstring muscles and abdomen. It increases the blood flow toward head, thus circulate the nourishment to scalp also It can also relax you.
3. Sasangasana / Rabbit
Benefits just like the last 2 poses; the Rabbit Pose improves circulation and blood circulation to the relative mind, stimulating hair growth along the way hopefully with using Yoga for hair Growth.
To do this yoga pose is most popular exercise for hair growth, to perform it accurately you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Put your knees on the yoga mat and your hips on your heels.
- Move your hand back touching your heels; touch your knees with your head.
- Your buttock should be pointed upward while doing this position. Count 5 in this position
- Unroll from this position and exhale slowly.
- Repeat slowly you need to be very careful for the proper position.
Advantages: Sasangasana / Rabbit pose increases blood circulation toward head and scalp, stimulate the hair growth.
4. Ustrasana / Camel Pose
To perform this position you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Make right angle with your calves and thighs, your knees should be on floor.
- Bend your back again toward backward direction.
- Get your heels together and hold with your hands.
- Move your head down, and look at ceiling.
- Hold yourself in such position for few seconds and then return to the previous position slowly.
Advantages: Ustrasana / Camel Pose increase the blood flow to head and heart. This position is also one of the best Exercise for Hair Growth, and its beneficial for heart as well.
5. Salamba Sarvangasana / Shoulder Stand
This pose is bit difficult but you need to practice is slowly, while Exercising For Hair Growth this pose must be done. You have to follow the below mentioned steps to do this position perfectly.
- Lay down on your back and your legs and feet should be touched with each other.
- Slowly move your legs up in the air. While doing this hold your belt area near hip area with your hands.
- Your body weight will be on shoulders while doing this.
- While breathing slowly ensure your chin touch the upper body part in this position.
- Be in this position as long as you feel comfortable.
- If you are doing it for first time you may take a help from your friend.
- Before doing this pose please makes sure you don’t have any preexisting neck or spinal problem.
Benefit: This pose increase the blood circulation toward shoulder, scalp, brain, and also help in improving thyroid gland performance. It’s very useful for hair growth.
6. Kapalabhati / Skull Brightener
This pose is very simple and convenient. Here we need to focus on breathing. You have to follow the step as mentioned below.
- It always best to sit in a position as shown above, keep your backbone in erect position.
- Palms should be placed on your knees.
- Inhale observing the air going in from your nostril. Simultaneously clench the muscles of your lower stomach. Be in this position as long as you can keep the air inside comfortably.
- Release the air out from nostrils and relax you lower stomach muscles.
- Repeat this exercise for hair growth.
Advantages: Kapalabhati / Skull Brightener pose improve the blood circulation of the entire body thus brings oxygen to the whole body and the scalp.
Above mentioned yoga poses are considered to be the best Exercise for Hair Growth.
While exercising for hair growth you are actually working on your body circulation system, which is mainly responsible for carrying oxygen and nutrients to the cellular level of the organ.
We will keep on sharing article for your better health at prompt ideas.